I am open to working with people of all ages and walks of life, but I specialize in working with those who are following (or would like to transition to) some kind of food additive/sugar free or gluten/allergen free diet, especially if you meet at least one or two of the following criteria:
- You are motivated to make gradual changes in diet and lifestyle, and take the consistent steps that will lead you toward becoming your healthiest, happiest Self.
- You are ready to make the informed food and product choices that will not only lead you toward a cleaner, healthier life, but will enable you to support the individuals and companies who actually respect our people and our planet.
- You or your child(ren) are suffering from a digestive illness, autoimmune disease, learning and/or behavioral challenge, and/or food sensitivities.
- You are looking to bridge the gap between conventional medicine and holistic healing, and will use my services to complement, but never replace, the advice of a medical doctor.
Who do I NOT work with?
- If you are a strict vegetarian or vegan, I will not be able to help you, unless you are open to including humanely raised animal products in your diet. For plenty of reasons why, I highly recommend that you read The Vegetarian Myth, by Lierre Keith, and/or chapter ten of Michael Pollan’s Omnivore’s Dilemma.
Am I the right coach for you? Find out, by scheduling a Transformed by Food Discovery Session today!
Have a happy, healthy day.
Wishing you peace, joy, and sunshine,
Dawn Riccardi Morris