The only way to reach the top of a mountain is to climb. That’s exactly what my family and I did, one step at a time. It took us an hour and a half, and it wasn’t easy, but this was the view from the top! The journey was well worth it. I’ll share a […]
Archive | Move your Body RSS feed for this section
Dawn Riccardi Morris offers highly personalized, certified health coaching for food sensitive eaters of all ages. She is on a mission to prove that clean, allergen free eating can be simple, yet delicious!
- Bad, Better, Best: Halloween Candy Without the Junk, Part 2 October 24, 2013
- Gluten Free, Paleo Roasted Sweet Potatoes: A Simple, 3 Ingredient Recipe! February 3, 2013
- Paleo Purely Chocolate Cupcakes, Egg and Multiple Food Allergen Free! December 5, 2013
- Deliciously Simple Paleo Applesauce October 27, 2013
- Paleo Pumpkin Apple Muffins, Dairy/Nut/Refined Sugar Free November 5, 2013