Are you ready to crowd out processed foods that harm, by welcoming in real foods that heal?
Like the roots of a tree, the digestive system needs clean, pure nutrients and water to function properly. Unfortunately, they’re not so easy to find at your local supermarket these days.
Have you read a food label lately? Refined carbohydrates, excessive sugar and salt, artificial ingredients and colors, chemicals, pesticides, and common food allergens now dominate the shelves.
In other words, it’s not just one potentially harmful ingredient parents have to be on the lookout for anymore. It’s many.
Here’s the latest food industry philosophy as I see it:
Move over, real ingredients! Here come the fake ones!
What they’re really saying is…
Let’s make more money, at the expense of American children.
The sad truth is that some potentially harmful ingredients aren’t even on the food label at all, and many aren’t tested for safety by an independent 3rd party or the FDA.
To make matters worse, even the most health conscious parent can be led astray by conflicting (and often inaccurate) nutrition information. I know, because I was one of them.
What’s a parent to do?
If you’re serious about healing yourself and/or your child, really serious, then you have to rethink your food choices. It’s not only the sugary, salty “junk” foods that you have to minimize your family’s exposure to anymore.
By crowding out processed food and replacing it with real, nutrient packed food, you give the digestive system a chance to heal. That’s the first, and most crucial step, in your family’s path toward better health and overall wellness.
Imagine if you could:
- Detoxify your child’s body, by reducing/eliminating processed foods, chemicals, pesticides, common food allergens, and stress.
- Cut through conflicting health and nutrition information, and tap into the food and lifestyle choices that are uniquely suited to your child’s specific needs and situation.
- Bring your body, or your child’s, back into balance naturally, with the goal of minimizing any reliance upon prescription medication.
- Nourish your child toward more positive emotions, behavior, concentration, and communication.
- Use simple ingredients, recipes, and cooking techniques to prepare delicious food, quickly and easily, even if you are avoiding certain food allergens, or are on a restricted diet.
- Shift your entire relationship with food, and learn to use it as a key ingredient in your family’s recipe for better health and wellness.
As a Certified Health Coach, I provide individuals and families with the resources, tools, support and encouragement they need to detoxify their diet and lifestyle choices, one bite (and one step) at a time.
Are you ready to explore how gradual changes in food and lifestyle could make a very large difference in your lives?
Get started now! Schedule a Transformed by Food Breakthrough Session today.